air jordan 1 1

in Uhrzeit 20.09.2019 06:28
von Basil Acheson • 3 Beiträge

ÿþOur latest artist spotlighted on #ArtonFire air jordan 1 1 , is a young lady that goes by the name of dagmara_cielecka_art . One of Dagmara s many talents is transforming an ordinary sneaker into a true work of art! Her latest creation has her take a plain Converse Chuck Taylor All Star and covert it into one of the cleanest customs you will ever see!Jordan Brand went HAM this weekend! There were plenty of releases to choose from, but there s no doubt that the most coveted ones has a Jumpman (or Nike Air in this case) on them.

That you scored a pair or even more depressed that you got to add another L to your resume. Check out the artwork below and be sure to air jordans 11 tap/click on the artist s name to see more of their work on IG!Parisian-based cappiekaldi gives us a quick illustration of the Jordan 1 High Royal everyone was after this morning. Rumors suggest that the Royals were a bit harder nike air jordan to pick up than the Bred 1s that dropped last year, so if you got a pair, consider yourself lucky. You ve got a good one on your hands.

How many of our readers managed to cop a pair? If I was a betting man, I d say less than 0.05% (Don t ask me how I came up with that percentage, it just felt right while I was typing it).For all of us who went home empty handed, I ve gathered a air jordan nike few dope #ArtonFire KAWS x Air Jordan 4 inspired pieces I came across while on IG, and decided to share with you guys to help with the big fat L most of us took today. Get a good look at the art below and be sure to tap on the artist s name to see more of their work on IG!

Located in France, Pinsmatic was created with a passionate desire to reproduce sneakers models that have has a big impact in sneaker history. Models such as the Nike Air Max 1 and Air Jordan 1 are created as small pins that can be placed on anything you own such as hats, jackets, backpacks, and yes, even your shoes! The pins are about 1-inch in size and current models include the orange Nike box, Nike Air Max 90 Infrared, Nike Air Max 95 nike air jordan s Neon, adidas NMD, Air Jordan 1 Bred & Royal, just to name a few.

BJordan retro set to drop this weekend. If you plan on picking up a pair of the Air Jordan 4 Dunk From Above, this art piece should only make you want the sneaker even more.Make sure you visit our Air Jordan 4 Dunk From Above hub page for all the latest info and images regarding this weekend s release.Paying homage to one of the most legendary and influential hip-hop groups of all time, this new collection is dedicated to the one and only, Wu-Tang Clan.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Giles Barney
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 612 Themen und 632 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen